Search

I ❤️ Autumn Tag






Hey guys, today's post is a bit different from what I normally do because I wanted to do something different on my blog other than fashion and beauty posts. I tagged myself to do his tag because I have no friends and I am a low-life (LOL). 


1- Favourite thing about Autumn
 Autumn is one of my favourite seasons after spring, the weather is not too hot nor too cold. But mainly I like to be cozy in my bed and watch Netflix movies and I can finally wear my fuzzy socks!

2-  Favourite beverage
Hot Chocolate without a doubt. I particularly like the Aero one. I like that it creates almost like a foam of bubbles at the top of the drink

3- Go to moisturiser 
I use a lot of moisturisers, since the weather here in the UK is getting a bit chilly but I have two at the moment: Olay essentials and E45 Cream. I like that Olay essentials is really smooth and makes my face really soft and E45 cream is just the bomb. If you have really dry skin or you have a small pimple then just apply E45 and within a day your spot is removed.

4-  Favourite singer/band to listen to
I don't really change up my playlist but I do like to listen a bit of Taylor Swift; one of her old country songs, they're really nice and calming to listen to. I also like Lana Del Ray, her voice is amazing!


5-  Favourite scarf 



                              


This is my absolute favourite scarf, I really like the texture of it and the pattern of it. I can't remember where I brought it from however I do remember that it was fairly cheap. I also love the colour of this!

6- Favourite nail colour/polish 


                               

I think its fair to say that Emerald-y colour is my favourite for Autumn. I really like this ' Sinful Colours - Rise and Shine'. The formula for this however is not the best, but I really like the colour of this and that's all that matters. It only takes about 2 coats to get a perfect finish! 


7- Favourite place to be
 Definitely at home, in my bedroom or with the family. As I said earlier I really like being cozy in my bed watching a bit of Netflix with my Hot Chocolate! 



I TAG :
Iva from :    http://thestylediariesofivas.blogspot.co.uk


I ALSO TAG YOU! 
Leave me your links In the comments and I would love to read them! 

0 comments: