Search

Awesome Shoes to wear this Autumn ft. New Look

                         
So like any normal girl, I love shoes. Since it's officially Autumn now, I decided to show you my favourite boots from New Look, but some of them are wedged, ankle and high leg boots. I've always 
loved New Look, they always have great stock for Autumn/Winter and their prices are sometimes a bargain. I honestly love all of these shoes but my favourite one has to be Number 6! One fact about me is that I LOVE wedged heels, they're so much easier and more comfortable to walk in. And in second postition goes to Number 2. I love that it has a dark maroon colour which is one of my favourite colours. However it has shoe laces which are always a hassle for me in shoes. 
Sorry for the very short post today, if you want any suggestions for upcoming blog posts, please do leave me a comment!

 5- it's out of stock, sorry :( 

Which boot was your favourite? 

3 comments:

Unknown

I like number 5!
I've given you a follow, if you would like to follow back?
x
http://www.velvetmojitos.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown

Love them ALL!

Raivyn dK
http://inf3kted.blogspot.com

Priti Jadeja

Love the 3rd and 6th one...:) and love the look of your blog as well...:)